Services are approximately 1 ½ hours long and start at 10:30 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month Palm Sunday to Thanksgiving. Most services include a guided meditation, and a talk on spiritual or metaphysical information.
In the interest of sustaining this rare & wonderful church and spotlighting the aspect of Psychic Science that makes us so unique, we are changing our format in 2018. This season we’ll be separating our Worship Service from the Spirit Messages for the first time in our history. This is both an attempt to honor & reward our members whose loyalty & support are greatly appreciated, and also an attempt to generate new memberships & new income. The intent is to move from survival mode for 139 years to actually thriving, even blossoming in the 21st century. Like we said: NEW BEGINNINGS!
Most importantly, we are demonstrating just how much we cherish the channeling, the psychic readings & Spirit Messages that have been our keynote for so long: They set us apart from all other churches! We’re acknowledging the beauty, the sacred value & the profound importance of our Spirit Messages, while asking the general public who visit here to do the same.
Historically all our pastors have been trained extensively in the Psychic Science Tradition which dates back to the 1860s. Their path is a very special path which requires a huge commitment. Our ministers have been accomplished mediums with long and dedicated careers. Reverend Mary, for example has been an active medium for over 31 years. Our new format is an attempt to honor and keep alive a valuable tradition which is becoming extinct in the 21st century.
- Our Worship Service will remain the same as before, only shortened, beginning at 10:30 A.M. and ending at approximately 12 noon.
- Spirit Communion Circles will take place in the Sanctuary shortly after the Worship Services end. (Shortly after 12 noon) Those needing to leave after Worship Services may do so. Those wanting to remain for potluck lunch & not attend the Spirit Circles may retire to the kitchen to eat. Those attending the Circles will remain in the Sanctuary thru-out the Circle & disband for lunch when Circle is over. Circle time is 35 minutes.
- An extended potluck lunch will be available in the kitchen from noon until after Spirit Circle. As always, bring a dish to pass or pay $8 per adult, $4 per child. *No unattended children please.
- COST OF SPIRIT COMMUNION CIRCLES: Free of charge for all current members! This is a benefit of membership & a thank you. Those with lapsed memberships pay the same as non-members, $10 per person. Please keep your memberships current!
- COST FOR NON-MEMBERS: is $10 per person. $10 cash, or a $10 check to be included in envelopes that will be passed out.
- Envelopes will be passed out to everyone attending Spirit Circles. Please write your name on envelope & indicate member or non-member.
- Our new Spirit Circles will proceed similarly to the Spirit Message segment of past church services: Rev. Mary will be guided to choose message recipients, she’ll be guided as to how many Spirit Messages to give, & not everyone present will receive a Spirit Message, just like before.* The charge for nonmembers is for the privilege of participating in this sacred circle and witnessing the power and magic & profound healing inherent via contact with our cherished Spirit Helpers.
- Messages will be given equally to members & non-members alike.
- Individuals choosing not to attend our Worship Services before the Spirit Circles are still welcome at the Circles providing they pay the admittance fee & arrive before the Circle begins (shortly after 12 noon)
- Interruptions are extremely distracting when a medium is channeling! We ask for your respect and quiet as you move in & out of the Sanctuary.
- This is a new but long overdue format… Please bear with us as we take baby steps into the future.
- All costs and formats are subject to change.
Like our Facebook page so you can get updated as to what each service will be about.
April 8, 2018
April 22, 2018 (Earth Day Service)
May 13, 2018 (Mother's Day Service)
May 27, 2018 (Archangel Michael and the The Spirits of the Fire)
June 10, 2018 (The Power of Affirmations)
June 24, 2018 (White Star Church History)
July 8, 2018 (Guardian Angel Service)
July 22, 2018 (The Seven Main Archangels)
August 12, 2018 (Annual Flower Service)
August 26, 2018 (Medicine Wheel Service)
September 9, 2018 (Special presentation on orbs by Monica Hilbert and Laura Johnsrud)
September 23, 2018 (TBD)
October 14, 2018(TBD)
October 28, 2017 (Halloween Service)
November 11, 2018(TBD)
November 25, 2018
Last Service of the season is our Thanksgiving / Attitude of Gratitude / Prosperity Service